Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rude People Suck

Why are some people so rude? Do these people honestly think they will get better treatment? This doesn't occur just in people from the North like most negative behavioral traits, but is common among the backwoods people of the South. Do these people think by instilling fear in some young kid making minimum wage or some poor lady who is working to allow her child to go get an education so he/she can become a rude person also? The answer in my opinion is NO! If a certain person is mean to me I will not go out of my way to be friendly, and certainly not helpful. In fact, most of the time I am rude and a smart donkey back. The people who get the finest treatment are the ones who happen to be nice to me. If they go out of their way to be friendly to me, I will make sure I go out of my way to return the favor. So back to my original question, Why are some people so rude? Is it because someone urinated in their Cheerio's? Did they wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Did something crawl up into their nether reigons and die? No, the answer is an ego and self confidence issue. The rude people are thoroughly convinced that they are weak, and to compensate for this must be forceful and hateful with others. Another reason for their rudeness is anger because they are so insecure with themselves. They constantly walk around leading their poor spouse on a leash because of a lack of trust. They further on instill their insecurities to themselves, and get angry because they have a lack of testosterone or estrogen depending on the gender. So why write this blog? What is this going to change in a rude person? Probably nothing, but using a direct threat on their manhood or womanhood will make them angry and give them a reason to be angry and rude. I just hope a rude person reads this and thinks, "Hey that might be my problem," and do something to change it. How can a rude person change their problem? Simple get an uglier spouse you can trust because no person in their sane minds would touch their ugliness, several Botox injections to compensate for the sagging frown, testosterone or estrogen replacement therapy, or, my personal favorite, move to the North where society calls you normal.

1 comment:

Tejla said...

sure, thanks a lot, just send them up to us!