If I lied to you everyday since you were born would you believe a word I said? If I lied to you even for a week would you believe a word I said? My ex-girlfriends please do not answer that. I hope the answer is no. However, what if I told you everyday you believe someone who has done nothing but lie to you. Does this person know he/she is lying to you? Absolutely. Who is it? The meteorologist. How in the world can anyone even attempt to predict the weather 10 days in advance? They can not predict the weather even one day in advance so why try for ten. If the meteorologist tells me the day before there is a 95% chance for rain or 5% chance for rain...then it will rain. In some regions the weather is even ridiculously easy to predict. For example my old homestead of South Florida, how hard is it to guess it's gonna rain? It rained everyday! However despite the lies they tell us to our face everyday we continue to believe them. I ask my readers, all 2 of you, to stand up against this oppression and fight for what is right, the truth. Make the weather people get up on TV and say, "Tomorrow it will be either Sunny, Cloudy, or Rainy." They would guess the weather right and not lie. Until this day happens we the people can not pursue life, liberty and happiness. It is a constitutional violation to be incorrect about the weather. How about that 5 minutes they spend on the weather every news cast the TV stations put something beneficial in there about corrupt police or corrupt politicians or corrupt police or corrupt police. Did I mention corrupt police? Until this day I shall be here at UT library wallowing in my self-pity since I can not pursue happiness. Be looking in the future people about how the weather is controlled and made. The answer will surprise you I guarantee it.